The Master Brokers Forum membership is by invitation only
Qualifications will be reviewed each year by the Membership Committee. E-Mail Address is REQUIRED for membership as all
Correspondence and Invitations are sent via e-mail. Contact Membership Chairman
- Must have five years or more of consistent, full-time residential sales.
- Must have over generated $5 million (or more) in residential sales per year for the past five continuous years.
- Conduct real estate business in the spirit of cooperation with fellow Realtors and with strict adherence to the National Association of Realtors Code of Ethics.
- Must attend at least two Forums annually.
- Must have and regularly use email address.
- Must pay the annual membership fee each year by the due date.
- Each partner must individually meet the MBF criteria.
- Each partner shall pay the MBF membership fee/dues.
- All promotional advertising materials must include both or all partners
names at all times.
- All MLS listings shall include the names of both/all partners.
- No more than 10% of the General Membership shall be managers.
- There will be one Manager Representative on the Advisory Board.
- There will be no more guest attendance except Board-approved guests.
- We will issue plastic cards to each MBF member with his/her name and expiration date. Only members with cards will be admitted to the Forum events.
- Send in application.
- The membership committee will review.
- Applicants will be notified if they qualify and have been approved.
- Once approved, applicants will be directed where to send in their one-time application fee and dues.
To apply for membership, please complete the form below.
If possible, please refrain from using bellsouth.net, yahoo.com and aol.com e-mail addresses,as our messages to these domains are sometimes blocked.Also,
please refrain from using any middle initials or professional
designations such as "CRS" or "GRI" in this application. Thank you!